Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Thanks For Asking

                                                                        ~I Get This All The Time~
                                  Were Do You Sell??? What Mall Are You In??? Do You Have A Shop???
                                                 No I Don't Have A Shop No I Don't Sell In A Mall!!!
                                                      I Do Sell At A Number Of Shows/Events
                                          Check My Blog Because I Always Post The Events I'm Doing
                                          haywired Is This Week-End Then Tansy Hill Farm May 20th
                                  You Can Find Information On Both Events On Their Face Book Page
                                     I Will Have A Post On Tansy Hill Farm Next Week So Check Back
                                       Also I Have Added The March 2018 De Pere Show To My List

No comments:

Post a Comment